By ASHLEIGH DAVIS
- A cheeky toddler has been filmed helping his little brother escape from his crib
- Baby monitor footage shows the pair devise an elaborate plan to escape
- The older brother carries a plastic chair cross the room and puts it in the crib
- He then demonstrates to his little brother Finn how to climb onto it and out
- Finn climbs onto the chair then his older brother pulls him over the edge of the crib, before they both fall onto the carpet floor, and hug in celebration
A cheeky toddler has been filmed helping his younger brother escape from his crib.
The footage of the pair, filmed by a baby monitor and posted on Daily Bumps, shows the brother pick up a blue plastic stool in the nursery and carry it over to the crib.
He moves a fluffy white blanket out of the way so he can position the chair right next to the side of the crib.
A cheeky toddler has been filmed helping his younger brother escape from his crib. He is pictured putting a chair next to the side of the crib
The toddler then picks the chair up and lifts it over the side of the crib, and drops it down inside next to his little brother Finn.
As it falls down into the crib, Finn reaches to turn it up the right way and his older brother is heard saying to him ‘I’ve got it Finn!’ as he climbs into the crib.
- It is not easy to own a gun in South Africa
- Father and husband killed and set alight
- #MenAreTrash – Feminist Hypocrisy
- Black Panthers talk about killing the white minority in South Africa
He then demonstrates to his little brother how to escape by climbing on top of the chair and saying to him ‘Do this’, before he rolls over the top of the side of the crib and down onto the floor.
As Finn climbs up onto the chair in the crib to attempt his escape, his brother is heard saying to him ‘You can do it Finn!’
He then passes the chair over the top of the crib’s railings to his little brother Finn (left)
When the chair lands inside the crib, Finn’s older brother demonstrates how to climb onto it (right) and then over the railings
As Finn hesitates before climbing up onto the chair, his brother is heard calling to him ‘Just jump to me! Jump Finn!’
As Finn appears to hesitate making his escape, his older brother stands next to the crib and says ‘Just jump to me! Jump Finn!’
Standing on the chair, Finn leans across the railings and his older brother pulls him over, as they both fall down on the carpet floor.
As they stand up a celebrate Finn’s new-found freedom with a hug, the toddler says ”You got it Finn!’ before they walk over to the nursery door and escape.
He then helps Finn to escape by pulling him over the railings (pictured) and down onto the carpet floor
Once Finn has escaped from the crib, the two brothers are seen hugging and squealing with excitement at the escape (left)
The pair then make a hasty exit towards the door of the nursery
Source: Daily Mail